Women's Fitness Plus Crew Visit
29 March, 2012
What Happens on the Day?
- Free Health Analysis;Using their medically approved body composition analysis machine they will give an instant printout for the tenants which includes BMI, Body fat %., BMR, visceral fat levels, bone mass and other important medical indicators. This is the same Tanita machine that is used by the Medical profession. They will also give advice on healthy levels for each person and simple advice on lifestyle changes.
- They will also bring some spinning bikes on site and give a short demonstration of what happens in a spinning class.
- A black belt boxercise trainer will also be on site to give a demonstration of her boxercise classes (non impact) and will answer any question and give advice on toning exercise.
- There will also be a kettlebell demonstration to give everyone an idea of what happens in a kettlebell class.
- Vitroplate: A Fitness crew expert will give a demonstration on how to use this powerful machine and advise on the benefits for those who want a non impact exercise.
All male tenants are welcome to avail of the free health analysis, ask fitness and nutritional related questions and take a complimentary 14 day healthy eating plan.