Cork BIC's Going International Conference
CorkBIC presents a Going International Conference on Building a High Growth Company with Smart Investment featuring:
• Smart and Creative ways of Raising Finance
• Optimising returns for entrepreneurs and investors through global reach
• Entrepreneurs’ Experiences from across the globe
• Participate in Round Table discussions
• Preparing for Exits – grooming, processes, orchestration and closure
• Investing to Create Global Success – Not just for Start-ups!
• The Venture Academy® – Listen to presentations from some of Ireland’s hottest and newest Entrepreneurs – and have your chance to vote on their proposition!
Candace Johnson, Serial Entrepreneur and named one of Europe’s most powerful women by Time and Fortune
Bill Liao, diplomat, investor, entrepreneur, philanthropist and author, co-founded the business social network service XING and is a venture partner at SOS Ventures
Liam Kelly, Founder and CEO Nualight
Keith Willey, London Business School
Alan Barrell, Entrepreneur in Residence, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
Early bird rate of €195 available until Friday September 16th
Full details on our website www.corkbic.com for more details or email email@example.com