For those interested in learning more about business growth and entrepreneurs, we would like to invite you to
TechBrew Cork “Addressing Growth Challenges”
This a FREE event for all, sponsored by the NSC Campus, but you must register
Refreshments will be provided on the evening.
TechBrew Cork, run by it@cork in partnership with Technology Ireland is an informal gathering of software company management and technology leaders, getting together to chat over a bite and a beer (non-alcoholic included)
Thursday, February 28th – Cork NSC Campus – 6:30pm
- Andrew O’Shaughnessy, Founder and CEO of Poppulo – a growing Cork HQed company who announced a $30M investment recently
- Frank Madden, Founder and CEO, Crest Solutions – a growing Cork HQed company providing technology and services into manufacturing sectors
For leaders, investors and advisors in tech companies: Founders, Advisors, Mentors, Programme Leaders, Investors or anyone supporting the growth of the Technology Sector
- What are the key challenges for Irish based companies growing?
- How are our technology business leaders addressing business growth challenges?
- Are you have challenges with your Team, in Marketing, in Sales, in Finance or in other areas?
- What more can be done to support companies through these challenges
- Hear from 3 speakers and open discussion covering views from Experienced Tech CEOs, Startup and Early Stage Tech CEOs, former Tech Startup founders, Private Investors and more…
Facilitated by: Donagh Kiernan, Tenego Partnering
This event is kindly sponsored by the NSC Campus. This a FREE event for all, but you must register